Hey All !! We are back with our Annie Sloan basic techniques FURNITURE PAINTING workshop. We will teach you the Annie Sloan method to get creative, re-use, redesign and up-cycle. Decorative Chalk Paint ®️ by Annie Sloan can be used on various substrates like wood, metal, acrylic, glass, marble and even fabric! The workshop will cover techniques that will help you revamp old/existing/new furniture and home decor to fit your style and taste. We shall also give tips to get started on your first furniture makeover project using our versatile, eco-friendly, odourless, non-toxic, baby and food safe Chalk Paints®️
Date: 15th May, 2022
Time: 3pm to 6.30pm
Price: Rs 3450/- + shipping. This includes the entire kit and the online workshop.
Last date of registration: 2nd May or until kits last
Great news: You will be given a 10% disount code for your next purchase with Artsy Nest right after the workshop.
Workshop link will be shared closer to the date on your registered email address. Please keep a look out.
Techniques covered in this workshop:-
1. Ways of using Chalk Paint - textured finish
2. Two tone distress
3. One tone wash on natural wood
4. Dry brushing
5. Two tone colour wash
6. Wet distressing
7. Smooth finish
8. Wood staining with coloured wax
9. Correct way of sealing the paint using clear wax and laquer
10. Ways of creating aged/vintage, industrial and fresh looks with coloured waxes
Products you will receive in the workshop kit :-
1. Decanted 100ml Annie Sloan Chalk paint in 3 shades (3 jars of 100ml paint each)
2. Decanted 50ml Annie Sloan waxes in 4 shades (3 jars of coloured waxes and 1 jar or clear wax of 50ml each.
3. 50ml Annie Sloan Lacquer
4. Lint-free wax cloth
5. 3 sheets of MDF
6. 1 plank of natural pinewood (8” x 5” each)
7. 1 long carved natural wood strip ( 8.5" * 3" )
8. 1 hollow carved motif
9. Sanding pad
10. Annie Sloan Flat brush ( small )