We are happy to bring to you our first tutorial in a series of online videos. If you are interested in learning how to transform a boring old cabinet into a piece like this which has a vintage feel to it but is yet so modern and sophisticated, this video is the perfect place to start. This cabinet has portions of laminate as well as glass that have been painted in Annie Sloan Chalk paint and sealed with Annie Sloan Lacquer. There is also a pop of bright colour on the inside with extensive use of stencils.Video Duration :- 1 hour 5 mins
What you will learn in this tutorial :-
1. How to paint laminate and glass using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.
2. How to protect and seal your painted furniture using Annie Sloan lacquer.
3. Ways to create depth and age on your furniture, giving it vintage appeal and elegance.
4. How to achieve a clean stencil pattern.
5. The do’s and don’ts on furniture painting.
What do you get with this video purchase :-
This video will be available on your login page for 3 months from the time of purchase. You can watch it multiple times, rewind, pause, and also download a useful PDF at the end of the session.
Hope you enjoy the tutorial :)